The Department of Arabic
The Vision of the Department
Discrimination and creativity in education, scientific research, knowledge acquisition and community service.
The Mission of the Department isto qualify the national staff scientifically to preserve the language of the Holly Quran and then to adopt plans, programs and scientific research in accordance with quality standards and academic accreditation.
The Goals of the Department
- To prepare well qualified students in the Arabic language and its literature.
- To expand the linguistic and the literary awareness to all students through lectures, seminars, and training courses.
- To provide the community with public and provide sectors that are scientifically qualified to meet their needs in the field of work.
- To enrich the Arabic library with the contributions of professors in writing scientific research in language and literature.
- To train students to conduct and encourage research writing.